PDA

View Full Version : alchemist building

cogollo
02-14-2009, 06:20 PM
Another building for the collection, using mainly Dundjinni objects and Photoshop.

Again, the resolution is 60 pixels per inch.

Ascension
02-14-2009, 07:29 PM
I think the giant pentagram really sells this one...nice.

Steel General
02-14-2009, 08:23 PM
These are all really nice so far.

One question though, why use such a low resolution? Most, if not all objects for Dundjinni are 200pxl/inch. Why not keep everything at the higher resolution, are you concerned about file size?

cogollo
02-15-2009, 02:09 AM
These are all really nice so far.

One question though, why use such a low resolution? Most, if not all objects for Dundjinni are 200pxl/inch. Why not keep everything at the higher resolution, are you concerned about file size?

Our group uses an LCD screen to run many combats (when we don't have an electronic map, we use cardboard maps bought from Wizards, Paizo,...). The resolution of the screen is 60dpi, so I create everything in that resolution, so that I know how they'll look when we use them.

Steel General
02-15-2009, 05:38 AM
Our group uses an LCD screen to run many combats (when we don't have an electronic map, we use cardboard maps bought from Wizards, Paizo,...). The resolution of the screen is 60dpi, so I create everything in that resolution, so that I know how they'll look when we use them.

Well that makes sense then.

nickverto
02-15-2009, 05:45 PM
If you provide me with super high res versions in jpeg I can host the files for you with my mediafire account and post them here.

The problem is 60dpi is not very useful to anyone looking to print them out.