PDA

View Full Version : A Magical Society: Guide to Mapping

Clercon
02-17-2009, 03:33 PM
I found this pdf on my harddrive when I was spring cleaning. A great little document for new mappers. I had completely forgot about it. Anyway I looked it up on the net and found the site I got it from. Thought I should share it with you all.

I don't know if it's been up here before but it's great for newcomers that want to create their own world (map).

http://www.yourgamesnow.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=5

I didn't want to put it under the tutorial thread cause I didn't creat it. If you feel it fits in better there, feel free to move it :-)

Midgardsormr
02-18-2009, 12:00 AM
That's one of my favourites, too. There's another free chapter available from the same publisher. I don't recall what it was off the top of my head, though.

woekan
02-18-2009, 07:14 AM
I downloaded it. It's great! I understand alot more about map making now. But some parts are still confusing :)

Valarian
02-18-2009, 09:14 AM
I've got the full Ecology and Culture book, as well as their Western Europe and Beasts book. They're all very good.

gorkamorka
06-21-2009, 07:46 PM
I was just about to do a thread about this product. Decided to do a quick search first. Saw you beet me to it. This product is excellent world building material.