PDA

View Full Version : Hiya

ilso
02-20-2009, 08:30 PM
Just another lvl 1 char running around the place. :]

I hope to learn some map skillz and make a map or two.

Hi.

joćo paulo
02-20-2009, 09:16 PM
Send them for us.

$$Welcome$$

Steel General
02-20-2009, 10:04 PM
Welcome Aboard!

Be sure to check out some of the tutorials... a few runs thru those and you'll be making beautiful maps in no time. :)

Gamerprinter
02-21-2009, 12:21 AM
Welcome Ilso! I seen you posting on the forums already.

As SG said, dig into the tutorials and start posting maps - learn by doing and getting critiqued. Maybe join in this month's February Lite Challenge, as challenges are an excellent tool to drive your learning experience.

I'd say both SG and I are among the prestige class characters around here - not the only ones, by far, but challenge participation is part of the reason we've got so many experience points! :P

GP

ravells
02-22-2009, 06:26 AM
Better roll a saving throw against modesty there, GP!

Welcome to the guild, ilso and I hope you find the tutorials you are looking for!

Redrobes
02-22-2009, 06:50 AM
LOL I was thinking that and feeling all smug then I saw that hes just overtaken me on rep !!!! Argh... Darn it. Lost my second place now. Gonna have to find a hairpin or chicane and make a daring maneuver ;)

Welcome ilso, hows that 10,000 picture index coming along then ? Tell us a little about that project.

NeonKnight
02-22-2009, 01:22 PM
Welcome to the Guild!

Heh! I get lots of rep myself, problem is they is all BLUE PIPS so count for nothing :P

And I see you are ahead of him again the RedRobes......LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Hoel
02-22-2009, 01:55 PM
Welcome aboard.

I've noticed that it's mostly 100+rep members taking the time to welcome the new members...