PDA

View Full Version : City Map Question - looking for original Artist

philipstephen
02-22-2009, 04:11 AM
I was checking out people's work here the other day and found this unfinished piece that I did some touch ups on.

The unfortunate thing is I lost the thread and no longer have the name of the original creator - so i cannot give credit or find the conversation to add to it...

any help in giving credit or putting this image in that thread would be great.

(I don't know how to get the thread moved - but Torstan found the thread - and I reposted there - so this thread could get deleted now)

industrygothica
02-22-2009, 10:40 AM
Looks familiar, but I can't place it. Are you sure it belonged in the CWBP? Might need to get a CL to move this thread to a WIP forum somewhere.

If you wanted to edit your post and make the image an attachment rather than an imageshack link, I'm sure nobody would argue. That would automatically thumbnail it to a manageable size.... and one in which people could see the entire image at one shot.

-IG

torstan
02-22-2009, 10:55 AM
That's Stern's Bridge by FeralSpirit. You can find it here:
http://www.cartographersguild.com/showthread.php?t=4288&highlight=stern%27s+bridge

I agree with IndustryGothica. It's best to use the Manage Attachments button (the paperclip in the advanced editing panel) to add images as it gives them automatic thumbnails and keeps them on this site rather than being prone to the vagaries of Photobucket.

philipstephen
02-23-2009, 12:09 AM
That's Stern's Bridge by FeralSpirit. You can find it here:
http://www.cartographersguild.com/showthread.php?t=4288&highlight=stern%27s+bridge

I agree with IndustryGothica. It's best to use the Manage Attachments button (the paperclip in the advanced editing panel) to add images as it gives them automatic thumbnails and keeps them on this site rather than being prone to the vagaries of Photobucket.

Thanks so much Torstan... This is my first upload of an image, and I was shocked when I saw it that big...

Can i delete this post and try to do it better?

Phil.

torstan
02-23-2009, 09:53 AM
Don't worry about it, we might as well leave this up. I'm sure its fine.