PDA

View Full Version : Why I ain't been around...

delgondahntelius
03-04-2009, 11:20 PM
I realized that I never posted to the general area about my absence, only to the CL forums. But the reason for my scarce posting and participation on the boards is because I had to take a real job in the real world.... and the only thing I can make any real money at is driving a truck over the road (long haul) so this has left little time to participate on the boards as I have in the past. I had to retrain back in NOV-JAN, so I was basically running teams, and only now that I am solo have found some time to post ... (and free wifi spots)..

So I apologize for the absence, but it was necessary.

torstan
03-04-2009, 11:38 PM
Good to have you back. I hope the new work is treating you well. We've missed you!

Ascension
03-05-2009, 02:13 AM
What Tor said...glad to see ya again man.

Steel General
03-05-2009, 08:01 AM
Good to see ya back in the saddle! :)

töff
03-05-2009, 10:49 AM
Day jobs, yeh, the daily grind. I for one have failed even to TRY to become independently wealthy, so ... day job.

What are the chances of posting that pirate map as a WIP?

delgondahntelius
03-05-2009, 10:56 AM
good idea toff... I have to transfer some file from my pc to my laptop while them home I'll be sure to start posting that up when i get the chance.

Turgenev
03-05-2009, 11:24 PM
I was wondering what had happen to you. Glad to hear that you've found a job (even if it isn't cartography related). ;) Welcome back to the boards!