PDA

View Full Version : Elle Pepper Pirate Map WIP

delgondahntelius
03-05-2009, 06:29 PM
as per toff's request more is the pirate islands map that I'm currently working on. actually been so busy with RL that I haven't been able to work on it for some months. But hopefully in the next few weeks this will be done. as you can see there is still much to be done so stay tuned...

töff
03-05-2009, 07:10 PM
Aha, I see the reef in the middle.

You should read the story she has in this world. It's complex and dramatic and simply kewl.

If I print this out and get Elle to mark some detrails on it, would that help?

delgondahntelius
03-05-2009, 07:18 PM
absolutely... the more info and detail I have for a map the better I can illustrate it and get closer to what the original designer had in his mind's view.

töff
03-05-2009, 07:40 PM
Ya, Elle's a she ... or, in French, it'd be "Elle est une elle."

OK, I'll have her mark that bad boy up. Thanks pal :)

delgondahntelius
03-05-2009, 08:41 PM
was speaking generally .... lol.. I know she's a she rofl

Karro
03-09-2009, 01:23 PM
was speaking generally .... lol.. I know she's a she rofl

En anglais, il n'y a pas un pronom neutre. A cause de ce, on employe le pronom masculin quand on parle de generalites.*

At least, that's what my 12th grade English teacher taught me. Apparently, it's a lot more controversial than that, but in writing, in particular, it appears to be fairly common. In spoken English, it's even more common to use the neutral plural pronoun "they" in place of a neutral singular pronoun.

*Also, my French is pretty bad. What I'm attempting to say here is "In English, there is no neutral pronoun. Consequently, we use the masculine pronoun when we speak in generalities"

Ascension
03-09-2009, 06:07 PM
Yeah, my nieces always make faces at me when I say "What are you guys up to?" "We're not guys, uncle Chris, we're girls! Get it right." Then we catch frogs, look at bugs, and climb trees so you can see how I get confused :)

töff
05-05-2009, 01:31 PM
I had forgotten to print this out for Elle for markup. Printing it now; will see her tonight.