PDA

View Full Version : Bestbuy Tablet Sale

Kingbreaker
03-18-2009, 06:22 PM
If anyone is interested, Bestbuy is steeply discounting wacom tablets.

I just picked up the "6X11" model - the big one - for $250. Normally they are $400.

For me I think it will be an interesting challenge - I'm naturally left-handed when using a real pen but I use a computer righty-dominant.

The only downside to the model I bought - it's big. I normally use a lapdesk with my laptop when sitting on the sofa. That setup doesn;t really work with a big tab :(

But I can't complain :)

jfrazierjr
03-18-2009, 06:45 PM
The only downside to the model I bought - it's big. I normally use a lapdesk with my laptop when sitting on the sofa. That setup doesn;t really work with a big tab :(

heh... I have the Bamboo medium, so it's like 9x10 or so total size. I typically work with my laptop on our craftmatic bed set to like the dentist chair position while watching TV. Not bad when typing... but when I want to use my tablet, I typically turn it sideways on my chest and "draw" at a 90 degree angle... what people will do for the love of being lazy....lol

Gamerprinter
03-18-2009, 11:11 PM
Oh, I'd love to get me a new drawing tablet!

Unfortunately, developing a published adventure arc, all my "extra money" is going to pay for illustrators work - I always seem to be "cash tied" and never get in on these deals!

I definitely need a new tablet though.

GP

Steel General
03-19-2009, 07:17 AM
I wish I had the moeny to buy a used one even.