PDA

View Full Version : want to see if I can move symbols from CC3 to fractal mapper

ChuckHedden
03-23-2009, 02:30 PM
I have both program's I have had fractal mapper for about a year and I just got CC3. I suck at cc3 and am ok with fractal mapper but CC3 have some symbols that I want to use in fractal mapper is there away I can do that?

thanks for the time

Chuck

NeonKnight
03-23-2009, 03:03 PM
No clue as I do not use Fractal Mapper.

Sorry

jfrazierjr
03-23-2009, 03:39 PM
I have both program's I have had fractal mapper for about a year and I just got CC3. I suck at cc3 and am ok with fractal mapper but CC3 have some symbols that I want to use in fractal mapper is there away I can do that?

thanks for the time

Chuck

Yes... I am fairly sure you can. I believe that you have to install Fractal Mapper AFTER installing CC so that it knows where the CC stuff is located though. Check with the NBOS email list and you should get a solid answer in a day or two. The only thing to remember is that you cannot transfer a native FM file with CC symbols inside to another FM user due to licensing issues, but can export jpg and png to your hearts content.

ChuckHedden
03-23-2009, 05:50 PM
got it working thanks for the help

bblackmoor
04-03-2009, 11:10 AM
The only thing to remember is that you cannot transfer a native FM file with CC symbols inside to another FM user due to licensing issues...

Not "can't", but "shouldn't unless the other Fractal Mapper user also has the same version of Campaign Cartographer".