PDA

View Full Version : Ave!

altasilvapuer
03-29-2009, 08:14 PM
Greetings everyone!

I actually put through the registration several days ago, but I've been busy with school and a map project that this forum inspired me to take up (semi-again). I've loved cartography for a long time, and to find an outlet like this in which to develop the passion is something that makes me ridiculously happy.

When I'm not ogling maps, I'm an Oboist/English Hornist and Music Education student in college. I love composing, too, but I'm only just beginning to delve into it seriously and successfully.

I don't really care for long walks on the beach, and singing in the rain is just okay. Candlelight dinners are nice, though.

Well, I suppose that is all for now. Check over in the Regional Maps section shortly, and I should hopefully have the first work-in-progress shots of my current project.

And a fair warning for those who've not yet gathered: I've always held myself quite the consummate Town Fool, and wouldn't have it any other way.

-asp

Steel General
03-29-2009, 09:03 PM
Welcome Aboard!

NeonKnight
03-29-2009, 09:50 PM
Welcome to the Guild!

Ascension
03-29-2009, 11:25 PM
Oft times, it's the fool only who can see the truth and make us question the norm. Welcome to The Guild.