PDA

View Full Version : Facebook app "Castle Age" is addicting

jfrazierjr
04-10-2009, 04:33 PM
I am a sucker for resource type wargames..... way to much time spent... waiting for more energy so I can do more stuff...

Steel General
04-10-2009, 05:44 PM
Yup, I know exactly what you mean - I find myself playing a bunch of those silly games on Facebook, but Castle Age is definitely one of the better ones

Pilias
04-10-2009, 06:48 PM
I play League of Heroes, Dragon Wars, Metropolis, and My City on Facebook. Used to do others but I only have so much time in a day and tend to stick with the apps I can run scripts on or that only require my attention once every 24 hours.

jfrazierjr
04-10-2009, 06:54 PM
I love good computer war games.... one of my all time favorite is Sword of Aragon (on the Amiga no less) circa 1989.. Got a version of it for the PC about 12 years ago....love that game... I might have to pull it back out and see if I can get it working under Vista or XP again..

Steel General
04-10-2009, 07:18 PM
Fantasy Wars is pretty good (came out a year or 2 ago), had a lot of fun playing that.

Still a big fan of Fantasy General too.

Turgenev
04-10-2009, 07:51 PM
I avoid a lot of the game apps on facebook because I know they will just tempt me and distract me from the work I should be doing. That and I'm not too keen on sharing my personal information and pictures with most of the apps on Facebook. ;)

Steel General
04-11-2009, 08:31 AM
I'm sure there are a lot of people who feel the same way you do Turgenev, and I don't blame you in the least.

I don't have anything on Facebook, information wise, that I'm concerned with, so I don't worry to much.

Pilias
04-13-2009, 10:51 AM
I actually keep 3 facebook accounts, my gaming profile, my professional profile, and my personal profile which I use to connect with friends.

Gandwarf
04-13-2009, 11:20 AM
You will only find me on Linkedin :D
Not even a span of horses can drag me to websites like Facebook or Hyves (= the more popular version of Facebook here in the Netherlands).