PDA

View Full Version : New map by a new poster!

vman3force
05-18-2009, 12:16 AM
Hey guys, i just joined the site. ive always been interested in looking at and drawing maps, and was exited when i discovered this website! to commemorate joining the guild, i taught myself photoshop yesterday. never used it before, and i had to draw using the mouse nub in the middle of my laptop's keyboard, but i think it turned out great!

comments and critiques are valued!

Oh, and just for the record, the country is called Harmona.

::EDIT:: okay, ignore the attached image; my computer did something funky and attached another file... okay not shure what thats about...

anywho, ill attach a html link to it:
http://fc06.deviantart.com/fs44/i/2009/137/1/b/Map_of_Harmona_by_vman3force.jpg

Ascension
05-18-2009, 12:20 AM
First off, welcome, hope you have fun here. Second you should try to post jpg or png since not everyone has Photoshop to see the psd. Third, I think you uploaded the wrong pic, this one looks like red potatoes :) Anyways, cheers.

vman3force
05-18-2009, 12:26 AM
First off, welcome, hope you have fun here. Second you should try to post jpg or png since not everyone has Photoshop to see the psd. Third, I think you uploaded the wrong pic, this one looks like red potatoes :) Anyways, cheers.

yeah, sorry bout that. my computer decided it didnt want to upload the correct image, so it decided to choose a different one. :/

on the bright side, i already had it up on deviantart so i edited in a html link.

cheers to you too.

lab205
05-18-2009, 02:24 AM
Wow, that looks nice.

Btw, Hi

Zar Peter
05-18-2009, 05:12 AM
Welcome... the map is looking really good.

Gandwarf
05-18-2009, 07:10 AM
Yeah, very nice map. Have some rep!

You should probably edit your post, remove the weird looking image and upload the correct image.

Steel General
05-18-2009, 07:27 AM
Greetings & Salutations...

I took the liberty of attaching your map. It looks like you probably clicked on the .psd file instead of the .jpg

Nice liitle map, have some more 'rep' for uploading a map in your first post *bonk*

Malakor
05-18-2009, 11:47 AM
Very Nicely done. . . consider yourself repped.