PDA

View Full Version : Hello

anuel
06-16-2009, 03:09 PM
Hi. I'm not interested in cartography, but I was searching fantasy maps and tutorials how to create my own map because I want to do this for my game (project). I saw many great maps so I joined to this forum to look at maps and learn how they were done.

Steel General
06-16-2009, 03:12 PM
Welcome Aboard!

You've come to the right place, plenty of tutorials to try your hand at. Don't be afraid to ask even the most basic of questions.

Redrobes
06-16-2009, 03:19 PM
We have a board game mapping section. Its not filled to the brim tho but a while back we had a glut of guys from the conquer club hang out and make some stuff and pick up some tips and leave a few too. So we do game maps too - and book maps and well anything with a map in it really.

NeonKnight
06-16-2009, 03:47 PM
Welcome to the Guild!

RobA
06-16-2009, 11:50 PM
We have a board game mapping section. Its not filled to the brim tho but a while back we had a glut of guys from the conquer club hang out and make some stuff and pick up some tips and leave a few too. So we do game maps too - and book maps and well anything with a map in it really.

maps, maps, maps, maps, lovely maps, beautiful maps!

(Notice how "maps" is just an anagram of "spam"....)

-Rob A>

waldronate
06-16-2009, 11:53 PM
maps, maps, maps, maps, lovely maps, beautiful maps!

(Notice how "maps" is just an anagram of "spam"....)

Not just an anagram, a full-fledged palindrome! Not to be confused with a loxodrome; that's completely different (but more cartography-related).