PDA

View Full Version : Which forum would I post a map in?

Diamond
07-08-2009, 12:25 AM
Hey, brand new to the board today, and I have a question. Most of my maps are alternate history-related. (For those who don't know, that's a scifi subgenre that deals in 'what if' - what if the Spanish Armada conquered England, etc.).

So my question is: which forum would it be appropriate to post them in, if any? I see you guys are mainly fantasy-specific here, so I don't even know if they'd be welcome additions or not.

Ascension
07-08-2009, 12:58 AM
Most of what I've seen on your deviantart page would go initially into the regional/world WIP subforum (work in progress) but the final maps all go into the Finished Maps subforum. There are WIP subforums for various things like towns, dungeons, etc. Don't worry about genre, we have both kinds here...country and western :) (Nevermind, old Blues Brother's quote) We do sci-fi deck plans for ships, galaxies, alt hist stuff, we're trying to expand the steampunk stuff, and yes we have a plethora of fantasy maps.

Diamond
07-08-2009, 01:03 AM
Thanks for the info! Much appreciated.

Gandwarf
07-08-2009, 01:41 PM
Welcome...
You have the same avatar as another member by the way (IndustryGothica). Coincidence?

RobA
07-08-2009, 01:56 PM
Welcome...
You have the same avatar as another member by the way (IndustryGothica). Coincidence?

...conspiracy...

-Rob A>

Diamond
07-08-2009, 11:19 PM
Welcome...

Uh oh! I better change that. I must be DIFFERENT!! :D