PDA

View Full Version : Nice to meet you

kittrellbj
07-24-2009, 05:23 AM
Hi,

After having surfed the web for quite a while tonight, I have located this community. I was very interested to look at the different varieties of maps, from beginner levels all the way through masterwork maps.

I am in the process of designing a game world for my regular gaming group (Dungeons and Dragons 3E), and I have completed my world map so far, but I have been running out of ideas for generating city maps and dungeon maps for the world. The world map is digitally-hand-drawn, and it is probably somewhere in the middle as far as quality goes compared to most of the work I have seen here. I will probably post it here at some point (I have to break out the laptop or portable hard drive, convert it, and upload it.) I also need to read the rules on uploading, as simply uploading it in its present size would probably take a day or two to fully download. :)

Anyhow, nice to meet you all and I'll be lurking for a bit longer.

Gandwarf
07-24-2009, 05:24 AM
Welcome kittrellbj!
There's a limit to the size of the images you upload, so you would probably need to shrink the map down anyway.

DethinBlack
07-24-2009, 06:44 AM
Welcome Kittrell! I cant wait to see your work. I am currently working on my own world as well, and this forum is helping me fantastically. Hope you have the same luck!

Steel General
07-24-2009, 07:58 AM
Welcome Aboard!

Looking forward to seeing what you can do...

NeonKnight
07-24-2009, 11:34 AM
Welcome to the Guild!