View Full Version : Chemopolis (From Gandwarf Tutorial)
07-25-2009, 02:27 AM
Well, this is what i get after following the tutorial. XD
07-25-2009, 06:06 AM
Pretty nice I think!
Two nitpicks with the city:
- The fields are really small, you should experiment with some bigger fields.
- Some of the garden walls have really sharp corners. It looks a bit unnatural.
Anyway, great maps, can't wait to see what more you can do. Are you creating a world or something?
07-25-2009, 03:43 PM
Looks great, I see another student has graduated from Gandwarf the all knowing city designer's class. :P
07-25-2009, 03:53 PM
The more the merrier, his tut is great and he needs more acolytes to go along with his new powers ;)
07-26-2009, 01:52 AM
1. To tell you the truth, i did it all in a row, so i was burned down when it was the farm time, in fact i was burned since the second part of the city, so i decided it was gonna be the wealthy zone, and do a lot of mansions, but it was because i was tired of making so many houses XD
2. In fact it didnt like me the general scale of the map, i should have done the houses a lot smaller, the same with the mansions.
3. Nop, at last not yet, im building a campaing setting for Pathfinder but im not mapping it yet, but i wrote an article about how to build a Fantasy World, and so i decided to test this software i bought some time ago, mostly to make dungeons, to add some images to it XD
07-26-2009, 06:46 AM
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2 Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.