PDA

View Full Version : Hi All!

petermac
07-31-2009, 04:39 PM
My name's Pete, I'm from Scotland and I love fantasy. I'm a would-be author of heroic fantasy fiction and have recently found this site via the campaign builder's guild. I was big into roleplaying as I grew up and loved reading heroic fiction (imagining worlds of my own helped me through some rough times). Previously I tried to use Autorealm, but found it rather limiting. I am dabbling with GIMP just now, but I' a technophobe with no visual artistic tendencies. Hopefully I will pluck up the courage to post my few rubbish maps in order to get feedback and develop as a cartographer. I hope to make some new friends as well. The 3 W's will impede me as always in my quest however (wife, work and weans). Thank God the missus works nights a lot!

Nomadic
07-31-2009, 04:49 PM
Welcome to the cartographer's guild. You're a Scotsman? I like you already.

töff
07-31-2009, 05:00 PM
I'm a would-be author of heroic fantasy fiction ... I was big into roleplaying as I grew up and loved reading heroic fiction (imagining worlds of my own helped me through some rough times).Dude. Get your own bio, man. Don't steal mine.

Gandwarf
07-31-2009, 05:28 PM
Welcome to the guild Petermac!

Lots of writers on this forum... :D

AslanC
07-31-2009, 11:41 PM
Welcome to the house of fun sir :)

NeonKnight
08-01-2009, 03:16 AM
Welcome to the Guild!

Steel General
08-01-2009, 08:06 AM
Welcome Aboard!

Don't be afraid to publish up some of your stuff, we'll help you turn your 'rubbish' into something cool! :D

Redrobes
08-01-2009, 09:41 AM
Weans :D I haven't heard that word used since a Billy Connolly stand up.

There's a members location map under the community menu drop down. You could wave another Scottish flag and I shall point this out to the Glaswegian chap in the other thread too.