PDA

View Full Version : New Wacom Tablet!!

eabrek23
08-08-2009, 11:39 PM
I just got a Bamboo wacom tablet yesterday:), and man do I love it. With the help of the tablet, I'm hoping to post my first map on CG in a few days, and so far, its lookin pretty good. If you have the money, and are interested in making cartography a long lasting hobby, I recomend getting a wacom tablet, you do not know what you're missing.
:):D:):D:)

Coyotemax
08-08-2009, 11:55 PM
The more I think about it, the more I see comments like this that feed into me thinking about it more :)

Unfortunately, the Wife has booked all sorts of crap for a mexico trip we're taking in a few months - she wants to go more than I do, but I'm sure I'll have fun while i'm there.. the point being I have no idea how much this all going to cost (there's always expenses you didn't take into account), so putting all extra money towads saving for that. If there's anything left over when we get back though... *ponders*

Diamond
08-09-2009, 03:18 PM
Yeah, they're definitely worth the money. I put off getting one for the longest time, but now that I have one, I don't know how I did some of the things I do on maps without it - especially rivers.