PDA

View Full Version : Krava Continent [Finished]

Skaryn
08-12-2009, 04:59 PM
After a lot of good input from both the Campaign Cartographer forum as well as the Regional forum here, I have finished my Krava Continental map. It was done in Campaign Cartographer. I used the Annuals Fantasy Worlds style, along with the default CC3 style, the shaded relief style, and the Fantasy Overland Symbols set.

The map is 3000x3000, around 4 mbs, just a word of warning as it is large :) It has the main governments identified, as well as major natural features.

nutranurse
08-12-2009, 05:32 PM
There is a lot of unclaimed land there! Is it a map where people inland are tribals and such?

Skaryn
08-12-2009, 07:00 PM
There is a lot of unclaimed land there! Is it a map where people inland are tribals and such?

You hit it on the head :) Krava is one of the more undiscovered continents in my world.It is also one of the smaller ones, it is roughly 1/5th the size of the largest. Even as remote as it is, it still has 17 recognized governments on it. I want to make sure there is a lot to investigate and explore.

There are a lot of bands of minor races, and some that are more organized, but not as a government per se. For instance, the whispering woods contains a lot of trakrin (tree people), but are not a "government" so to speak. Another example is in Tulok Desert, the Klakra ,which are a large colony of hive minded insectoids, are there, but not recognized as a govenment per se. Their city of Klakrin is noted though.

When I do Gradoria, the second largest and most populous continent, a majority of it will be claimed, other than a few areas that are deemed inhospitable.

Gandwarf
08-12-2009, 07:02 PM
Nice job :)
I was wondering why so much land was unclaimed (I thought you were going to add many more nations).

Skaryn
08-13-2009, 07:29 PM
I fixed a few minute details on the map I did not see earlier. I am hosting the final map on my site below:

Krava (http://www.arillianmultiverse.com/images/maps/krava_3000.png)

I also misspelled the forum post , it shows Krave, it should be Krava.

Gandwarf
08-13-2009, 07:32 PM
I also misspelled the forum post , it shows Krave, it should be Krava.

Fixed the title.

DMT
08-14-2009, 05:25 PM
Nicely done...

DMT

Turgenev
08-14-2009, 08:55 PM
That's pretty sweet! Very nice. Have some rep.

Skaryn
08-15-2009, 08:22 AM
Thanks guys. This was truly my first map that I spent a lot of time on. Looking forward to creating the other continental maps :)