PDA

View Full Version : Hello to all new friends!

Jake Raven
08-17-2009, 05:03 PM
I am new to this site and a rookie cartographer. I am an avid gamer of D&D and Pathfiinder and I am working with a friend to develope his "homebrew" world.

I have a lot or offer in advice as I am an architect. If you need any with help building design or layout, please feel free to ask.

Gandwarf
08-17-2009, 05:10 PM
Welcome to the guild Jake Raven!
Good to have a real architect on board!

AslanC
08-17-2009, 06:31 PM
Welcome to the Guild! Can't wait to see your homebrew! :)

Steel General
08-17-2009, 06:48 PM
Welcome Aboard!

NeonKnight
08-17-2009, 08:02 PM
Welcome to the Guild!

icosahedron
08-18-2009, 06:03 AM
Welcome Jake, hope to see all of your wonderful building maps in due course.

Er, how are you with castles? http://www.cartographersguild.com/showthread.php?t=6759

industrygothica
08-18-2009, 11:23 AM
I am new to this site and a rookie cartographer. I am an avid gamer of D&D and Pathfiinder and I am working with a friend to develope his "homebrew" world.

I have a lot or offer in advice as I am an architect. If you need any with help building design or layout, please feel free to ask.

Your inbox is so going to get flooded now. I'm sure your talents will be called upon quite regularly if you permit it.

A bit of rep heading your way for the offer. Thanks for stopping by!

-IG

Jake Raven
08-24-2009, 09:06 PM
Just a note on my fantasy credentials:

I have 25 years gaming expience starting with D&D in 1984. I have 20 years of running my own fantasy and horror based campaigns. My last campagin was a horror based D&D campaign base on the Phantasm movie series.

I have run campaigns for D&D in Forgotten Realms, Monte Cook's Ptolus, Ravenloft, Pathfinder and numerous Homebrew campaigns.

I have also run campaigns in Vampire, Shadowrun, Champions (Hero System), Call of Cthullu and played in Star Wars (d6), Ars Magica, Conan RPG and Warhammer RPG.

Redrobes
08-29-2009, 06:42 PM
Welcome, that's quite a few games in there especially if you have run campaigns in most of them. You can check out our community built world, the CWBP.