PDA

View Full Version : [paid $20]Castle Map for adventure

someguy
08-19-2009, 06:33 PM
This will be for a commercial project.

I need a Keep & Baily map that will fit on a standard letter sheet.

Hand drawn, Gimp, CC3, or dundjinni are all fine. As long as it looks descent.

Will be part of a D&D adventure I'm publishing.

Please email me off board for more details (mailto:davidablalock@gmail.com)

Jykke
08-20-2009, 07:24 AM
pretty small budget for a commercial map. well, maybe someone will take it up :)

Gandwarf
08-20-2009, 08:16 AM
Please let us know when someone has taken up your commission.

NeonKnight
08-20-2009, 12:53 PM
I have sent you an email. Sadly I have no CC3 map examples of castle handy :(

someguy
08-21-2009, 01:51 AM
pretty small budget for a commercial map. well, maybe someone will take it up :)

Well the wife doesn't let me spend a lot of money on my hobbies.

Jykke
08-21-2009, 02:14 AM
Is there a deadline on this ? Are you looking for something similar to this (quick experimental 3d-castle town) (http://www.cartographersguild.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=15045&d=1248340746) ? Depending on the level needed, deadline etc, I might be able to do something for you If you are interested. Though NeonKnight's style might suit you better. Just offering help because I have also some hobbies that don't get full support from my fiancée :D Mapping being one of them (anything that's geeky actually..)

someguy
08-21-2009, 03:53 AM
Is there a deadline on this?
Not really. I have most of the out line done, but still working on it.

Are you looking for something similar to this (quick experimental 3d-castle town) (http://www.cartographersguild.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=15045&d=1248340746)?
Not exactly. I'm looking for some clear, easy to draw out on a battlemap, but with some eye candy as well type maps.

Depending on the level needed, deadline etc, I might be able to do something for you If you are interested.
Well get with me over email and I will give you more info on the scope of this project.

Though NeonKnight's style might suit you better.
For the castle map most likely.

Just offering help because I also have some hobbies that don't get full support from my fiancée :D Mapping being one of them (anything that's geeky actually..)
Ya, tell me about it. Last year i saved up some money to get some body work done on my truck and she looted the account to pay for a new drier. Then did the same thing to my website fund to replace the washing machine. But I can't complain too much...both of them where still in good working condition, but getting kinda old.