PDA

View Full Version : The Land of Araun

bryguy
09-04-2009, 01:13 PM
Been awhile since I've made anything, so I thought I'd make somethin' :)

Gandwarf
09-04-2009, 01:34 PM
Hey, I think I recognize that style ;)
Very nice job! Have some reputation. Are you done with it or still working on it?

bryguy
09-04-2009, 01:44 PM
Thanks Gandwarf :)
Nah Think I'm still working on it. Think I'll name some more of the ocean features (Bays, Gulfs, etc) and possibly add towns. Maybe other things as well :)

Gandwarf
09-04-2009, 01:50 PM
I see no rivers by the way? Although, looking very closely I see a few small lines that might be them. I can understand that at this height they should almost be invisible

Gidde
09-04-2009, 02:05 PM
Very nice. Have some rep.

The only thing I'd nitpick about here is that the names in the water are a bit hard to read. Maybe if you did something to contrast them a bit.

All in all though, very well done! :)

bryguy
09-04-2009, 02:16 PM
I see no rivers by the way? Although, looking very closely I see a few small lines that might be them. I can understand that at this height they should almost be invisible

There are rivers (Which are a bit more visible at full view), but the borders end up covering a bit of them.

@Gidde
Sure, that can be done. I just lowered the fill of the white so that they weren't as distracting. I'll just up the fill some :)

Ascension
09-04-2009, 03:09 PM
I like that ocean, very subtle color gradations. Good stuff.

CartoGeo
09-04-2009, 07:44 PM
I really like this map. I only I think I would like it even more if the mountains were more detailed or more defined in the world, instead of vague white and brown rough spots on the land... but maybe that is because of the style and you are staying loyal to it.

Steel General
09-04-2009, 09:11 PM
Nice map Bryguy!