PDA

View Full Version : I'mmmmmmmmmmmmm Baaaaaaaaaaaack

NeonKnight
10-02-2009, 12:42 PM
Well, after a few days of no internet and other stuff, I am now back.....kinda.

I just moved and now am in the process of putting the new place together, and discovering and fixing all the little niggling things in the new place (like replacing toilet seats, fixing outlets, replacing ceiling lights etc....).

Dear God I hope it ends soon!

Steel General
10-02-2009, 01:59 PM
But it never ends...as soon as you get done with everything you think needs fixing, 10 or more other things will pop up. It's an ugly cycle! :)

Ascension
10-02-2009, 02:16 PM
Plus there's the tweaking. There's always tweaking to do to make things just a tad better :) Good luck, bro, and try to have fun with it.

Gandwarf
10-03-2009, 06:41 AM
Welcome back :P

RobA
10-03-2009, 01:33 PM
Glad you are back! Hope settling in doesn't take too long.

Reminds me of one house I moved into... The previous owner took the piece that holds the toilet paper in the holders...all of them. They also somehow managed to have every light bulb burnt out. (I suspect they kept then in a box when they burnt out and replaced them all when they moved out)...Cheap bastages!

-Rob A>

ravells
10-03-2009, 04:55 PM
Welcome back! Work is mad at the moment so my presence has been pretty curtailed too.

Turgenev
10-04-2009, 07:46 PM
I hope the move went without too many problems (I hate moving). Tweaking the new place is a never ending process. Once you do finish, then that's usually the sign you are about to move again. ;)

NeonKnight
10-06-2009, 12:11 PM
Well, yeah, tweaking is never ending. Plus I bought a new laptop:

http://www.notebookreview.com/default.asp?newsID=5217&review=asus+g51

So, not only do i suffer from the "Hmmm...its packed in a box somewhere" that now includes all my mapping software. :(

ohhh well,best get back to it.