PDA

View Full Version : Hi there.

Anonymoose
10-19-2009, 05:18 PM
Hello, my name is Anonymoose. I heard this site mentioned on another forum, and I just wanted to say hello and I look forward to participating and I look forward to seeing some more awesome maps. I saw several really neat maps while I was lurking earlier, you guys are pretty darn skilled. :) I stay busy with class and what not, but I will definitely try to post my first map some time soon.

Ascension
10-19-2009, 05:19 PM
Welcome aboard.

Coyotemax
10-19-2009, 05:23 PM
Welcome! looking forward to seeing your work!

NeonKnight
10-19-2009, 11:05 PM
Welcome to the Guild!

Juggernaut1981
10-20-2009, 01:11 AM
*Points at the WIP Section*
Go nuts... lurk in the tutorials, blow sunshine up RobA's GIMP-God behind and crack out some fun and shiney looking stuff.

And hey, the Challenges are a good way to mix a bit of creative and "stretching yourself" at the same time.

*Thinks of humourous maps involving Mooses, or Moosii, or Meese or whatever the plural of a Moose is...*

Anonymoose
10-20-2009, 02:06 AM
I played with GIMP for a couple of hours, then I read the tutorial. I had some pretty crappy looking stuff, (I got addicted to the blur tool). At any rate, it's looking like I will be able to make a cool little map of a rural town or perhaps just the area where a town used to be, like broken up roads and places where houses used to be. I don't have a use for the map, but I just got an idea that I'm going to nurture. I also don't know how long it will take, so that little bit of ignorance is going to be part of the adventure. Thanks for the welcome. :D

Steel General
10-20-2009, 07:57 AM
Welcome Aboard!

You need an avatar...maybe a moose silhouette or a moose with the eyes blacked out like they do on TV :)