PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Renfield007
10-30-2009, 10:13 PM
Hello All, just stumbled across this site while looking for a decent catacomb map, figured I'd join in as I am currently running a Fantasy Campaign in which I ma making, have made and will be making a lot of maps to flesh out the world as I go along.
I am also working on a novel loosely base don the adventures in the campaign so as I go along it also helps me flesh out my background and characters as I go along.
Anyway, a little later on I'll scan and post my current set of maps...yes I draw by hand as I do not currently have a job to buy any decent Map-making software and can't figure out, nor do I have the patience to figure out more complicated mapping software. Plus drawing by hand brings back old memories and is somehow more satisfying...8)
I'll be back later!

industrygothica
10-30-2009, 10:44 PM
Hello All, just stumbled across this site while looking for a decent catacomb map, figured I'd join in as I am currently running a Fantasy Campaign in which I ma making, have made and will be making a lot of maps to flesh out the world as I go along.
I am also working on a novel loosely base don the adventures in the campaign so as I go along it also helps me flesh out my background and characters as I go along.
Anyway, a little later on I'll scan and post my current set of maps...yes I draw by hand as I do not currently have a job to buy any decent Map-making software and can't figure out, nor do I have the patience to figure out more complicated mapping software. Plus drawing by hand brings back old memories and is somehow more satisfying...8)
I'll be back later!

Hello, and welcome to the Guild. There are plenty of free software packages out there that will allow you to make beautiful maps. GIMP, Inkscape, and Dungeonforge are just a few, if you ever decide you want to give something a try.

-IG

Ascension
10-30-2009, 11:13 PM
Howdy and have fun.

Gandwarf
10-31-2009, 07:34 AM
Welcome aboard...

Steel General
10-31-2009, 08:20 AM
Welcome Aboard!

NeonKnight
11-02-2009, 11:04 AM