PDA

View Full Version : A GenCon-ing we will go

HellHound
08-10-2007, 08:22 PM
Well, GenCon is on its way and we have to be there early to set up booths and stuff, so I'm pretty much going to be off-line until next Tuesday now.

It's been a fun couple of days on here so far, and I hope I remember to log in when I get back from Indy.

If anyone's going to be at GenCon, I'll be in and around the ENnies booth. Just ask for Hound or Dextra (my wife).

Eru
08-11-2007, 03:40 AM
Cool, I'll be there as well, likely lurking within the Eruvian booth. If anyone wants to drop by and discuss the publishing of community-driven content (a.k.a. your stuff) or collaborative world building, I'd love to talk with you.

Peace.

Robbie
08-11-2007, 12:59 PM
I'm thinking by the way things are going here, next year there may just have to be a Cartographers Guild Booth...or at least a Fantaseum Alliance Booth.

pyrandon
08-11-2007, 09:49 PM
I'm thinking by the way things are going here, next year there may just have to be a Cartographers Guild Booth...or at least a Fantaseum Alliance Booth.

Woohoo! That would be neat. I've been in gaming for 28 years (well, witt a good decade & a half break in the middle) and have never gone to Gen Con. This just may be my justification! :)