PDA

View Full Version : New, Clueless & Ambitious

Jason Wire
11-12-2009, 08:03 PM
Hello!

My name's Jason, I'm obsessed with RPG's but intensely dislike playing them. It's all about the World Building as far as I'm concerned.

So, here I am, with a fistful of ideas, an overload of ambitious notions and a complete lack of knowledge.

So I look forwards to posting ill-informed opinions on your topics and to you gently pushing me in the right direction.

Incidentally, I also tried to join Campaign Builder's Guild, but the registration e-mail refuses to arrive in my inbox and there's apparently no way of getting hold of the admins unless you're on the forum. Any help would be lovely ;)

J:arrow:

ravells
11-12-2009, 09:39 PM
Most of us started this way. Enjoy the guild! It really doesn't take long to start producing good maps. It may be a cliche but more and more I'm finding that your imagination really is the limit.

Not sure if the CBG is still going but hopefully someone else will be able to help you out there.

Ascension
11-13-2009, 01:12 AM
Welcome and have fun poking around.

Steel General
11-13-2009, 07:34 AM
Welcome Aboard!

Xyll
11-13-2009, 11:21 AM
You should try one of those diceless rpg's where it is all about storytelling.

or is it the social interaction you don't like ;)

Jason Wire
11-13-2009, 01:11 PM
Heh, um... You may have got me there, yeah. For me, alone time is all about creating... Social time is all about being out and about, fraternising and consuming beverages... I'm more of a director than an actor in the RPG world, I feel :P

Thanks for the welcomes guys

NeonKnight
11-13-2009, 02:05 PM
Welcome to the Guild!

Noon
11-13-2009, 04:33 PM
Hello from France and welcome here.