PDA

View Full Version : Printing / Purchasing User Maps

Bluejeanjedi
11-17-2009, 11:30 AM
Hello.
I am new to this site, but already am impressed by some of the amazing map-creations coming from talented artists.
Though my previous gaming sessions consist of dry-erase markers and the artistic talent of a toddler, I thought it was a good time to bring something new to the table, as it were.

I was wondering if anyone could direct me to individuals or services which can print-out created maps from this site. I lack the printing capabilities myself, especially for some of the larger maps.

Specifically I am looking to print (or purchase pre-printed) maps for the D&D "Pyramid of Shadows."

Thanks for your help!

- Nathan

dorpond
11-17-2009, 11:39 AM
I am not sure about printing but another option is to use the digital maps with a Virtual Tabletop (VT). There are many available, some are free and some are pay for.

This way you can use all your maps and play on them digitally.

I used to print all my stuff but then later used a VT. I used to output my laptop to a big screen TV and my friends would play on that. Today, we all use laptops at the gaming table.

Anyway, it isn't what you were asking but I thought I would throw it out there. It would save you a lot of money on printing costs.

torstan
11-17-2009, 12:34 PM
I know that Gamerprinter will print maps off and mail them to you.

His store is here: http://www.gamer-printshop.com/

Equally you can use posterazor (http://posterazor.sourceforge.net/) to slice up a jpg into a multi-page pdf that you can print out for use at the game table.

Finally there are quite a few map packs up on RPGNow and also on the Paizo store. You can find mine here (www.tinyurl.com/fantasticmaps)

Gamerprinter
11-17-2009, 09:58 PM
If you want a quote, just Email me or PM me, tell the dimensions you need, if you want lamination or not. Your mailing address so I can get a shipping price, and I can give you a quote. I can ship US Postal or UPS worldwide.

GP

Bluejeanjedi
11-18-2009, 09:24 AM
Thanks for your help.
I just sent an e-mail to support@gamer-printshop.com with the attached map and a brief description of what I am looking for.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks again.

Gamerprinter
11-19-2009, 03:55 AM
Got a problem with my email service at the moment... send me a PM instead, sorry about that, should be fixed in the next day or two.

GP

Notsonoble
11-19-2009, 08:41 PM
GP, how long has your email been broken? Did you ever get the copy edit work of the Kaidan stuff... or the customized PF stat block template?

Gamerprinter
11-19-2009, 09:00 PM
Email down for just during the weekend and since, should fix it tomorrow. No NsN I got your stuff long ago.

GP