PDA

View Full Version : Leviathan cargo hauler

Vorhees
11-26-2009, 10:25 AM
my latest space ship done in MS paint and excel

the Future RPG i run sees the British as a major player. this is the ship i made for them , the cargo pods would be interchangeable for different pods , medical, research , weapons etc etc

RobA
11-26-2009, 10:27 AM
Kind of reminds me of the Eagle from Space 1999 (which in my opinion had pretty logical spacecraft - all modular)

-Rob A>

Ascension
11-26-2009, 11:16 AM
That's pretty cool as well. Nice job.

Ramah
11-26-2009, 11:33 AM
Kind of reminds me of the Eagle from Space 1999 (which in my opinion had pretty logical spacecraft - all modular)

-Rob A>

Agreed. As soon as I looked at that side view it put me in mind of the Eagle. Trouble is Rob, anyone who realises that is kind of showing their age. :S

RobA
11-26-2009, 11:56 AM
Trouble is Rob, anyone who realises that is kind of showing their age. :S

Hey, I resemble that remark! I guess I really date myself as I even have my blackberry ringtones/alerts set to Space 1999 sounds. Hard to believe Barbara Bain is now 78 years old...

-Rob A>

Vorhees
11-26-2009, 05:10 PM
i guess it does now you say that , i think its the front that is most similier. its hard to find a design that is like none other

My next one i will base on another famous and see if you guys can guess

Steel General
11-26-2009, 06:24 PM

I was thinking the same thing...

mearrin69
11-26-2009, 09:13 PM
Looks pretty cool and, though it's remniscent of the Eagle, it's not an exact copy by any means.

I had the Eagle toy when I was a kid (show was still on). Loved that thing. Might had one of their land vehicles too. Forget what they were called. Guess that was before Star Wars came out because I got pretty into SW figs and vehicles when they started rolling those out.
M