PDA

View Full Version : August Challenge Winner: Modern Rose by RobA

Robbie
09-03-2007, 07:06 PM
Results are in, as you've probably already seen! RobA wins again! I believe this is the first time we've had a two-time winner in our monthly challenges!

Good job to everyone, and congratulations to our winner!

Also, thank you all for participating in our largest challenge to date!

ravells
09-04-2007, 03:00 AM
Congrats Rob on a superb entry!

Ravs

terrainmonkey
09-04-2007, 08:41 AM
yeah, great work! i was considering entering this but then i saw yours and oh well.... figured i didn't want to lose horribly again. :) and good job all around. every one of these entries was great in its own right, and the vote was tough. congrats to you all for a fine job. (i still like those soldiers and the dragon breath though....)

RobA
09-04-2007, 09:22 AM
Thanks everyone who voted for me!

I was a bit nervous, as one of the requirements was "artistic" and most of the stuff I do is far from that (at least in my option). Utilitarian and plain, maybe, but not that artistic :)

Again thanks for the votes, and kudos to everyone who submitted an entry. There was a lot of effort put in by everyone, and the results were great all around.

-Rob A>

ravells
09-04-2007, 10:06 AM
It was really great to see an Science Fiction entry win as well, given how Fantasy oriented many of the Guild are.

Ravs

RPMiller
09-04-2007, 01:08 PM
You definitely earned it Rob. Heck I voted for you and I was one of the challengers. :)

pyrandon
09-04-2007, 01:17 PM
Great work, Rob!!

Ishmayl
09-04-2007, 05:58 PM
Your compass was great, Rob. Congratulations! And that's a neat little badge you have next to your name now :)