Here is my latest , A fighter Bomber named "The Pug"

Named a Fictional Company to produce my Ships to - "Iron Skies"

hope ya like :)

Ascension
12-13-2009, 09:57 PM
Looks good to me.

jaspertjie
12-14-2009, 11:23 AM
Hmmm... From its side it looks very similar to a Maquis Raider (Peregrine Fighter) from Star Trek. YOU STOLE THAT!!!:) But still nice! Have Repppppp.
[Peregrine Fighter]:
http://www.cygnus-x1.net/links/lcars/blueprints/web/peregrine-attack-fighter-sheet-4.jpg

mearrin69
12-14-2009, 04:18 PM
Similar but not so close that I'd think it was a copy. There are a lot of differences once you look beyond the basic outline. Nice fighter. Like the name too...people often try to get lofty when they name space vehicles but I like stuff like "warthog" because the kind of thing people in the field end up naming the stuff they work with on a daily basis. :)

I'll offer some rep...but I think I might have to spread it first.
M

jaspertjie
12-14-2009, 04:48 PM
Though there are things that look very similar: first of all the rough shape, the turret beneath the cockpit, the shape of the cockpit and some little details...

Vorhees
12-14-2009, 09:22 PM
i dont lie and have this ship on file , i liked portions of it so i did steal a bit , i drew my turret different as well. were else would you put the turret but there.

jaspertjie
12-15-2009, 02:52 AM
i dont lie and have this ship on file , i liked portions of it so i did steal a bit , i drew my turret different as well. were else would you put the turret but there.

On the side of your fighter, or at the wings (I always put them like that).

Vorhees
12-15-2009, 03:07 AM
indeed or ontop works also, i have started to rework the Pug into a Mark 2 version.

jaspertjie
12-15-2009, 06:49 AM
You should make a 3D model of it... That would be greeeat!:idea: