PDA

View Full Version : Ontario Roll Call...

RobA
12-23-2009, 12:01 PM
I live in the Niagara region of Ontario, and have seen a few Ontario/upstate NY member locations.

Wonder if there would be any interest in a face to face for "local" members at a centrally located coffee shop?

-Rob A>

Steel General
12-23-2009, 02:19 PM
Well I don't live there any more, but I grew up in Tonawanda, NY. If I was to be visiting my dad around the time this confab may occur I'd definitely try to 'drop-in'.

Coyotemax
12-23-2009, 05:40 PM
I would seriously consider it, I'm in Fort Erie :)

loogie
12-24-2009, 02:46 AM
geez? you've lived in niagara all this time and i just realized now?

I'm originally from niagara, Port Colborne actually, and now spend a fair bit of time in Fonthill at the wifes parents.. I'm around pretty much every weekend, tho I'm in Sarnia during the week... So if you end up doing something, count me in!

ravells
12-24-2009, 04:23 PM
That's a long way from Bournemouth :)

loogie
01-03-2010, 02:02 AM
lol... oh yeah. i gotta change that. i am back in ontario now... for good. actually got a job working for lambton county, (county sarnia is part of)... doing GIS stuff.. but i'm still home in fonthill every weekend almost..

jaerdaph
01-03-2010, 11:54 AM
I'm on the other side of Lake Ontario in Rochester, NY. :)

RobA
01-05-2010, 10:14 PM
lol... oh yeah. i gotta change that. i am back in ontario now... for good. actually got a job working for lambton county, (county sarnia is part of)... doing GIS stuff.. but i'm still home in fonthill every weekend almost..

Lambton county you say... Did you get hammered by that snow storm?

(Font hill is pretty close to me, I'm in St. Catharines!)

-Rob A>