PDA

View Full Version : Guess I should say HI!

NeonKnight
09-10-2007, 03:32 AM
So, I figured, I should probably say, HI!

I am a lover of Campaign Cartographer, and not trying to sound elitist here, but am baffled when I hear people say it is hard to use. I followed the tutorials ( a bit), and that gave me a good grasp of the program. Do I know how to do everything? Nope, but with the begining knowledge, a look in the Help File (Or the Big Book Of Mapping as I call, not the Ultimate Tome), I can figure out what I need to do (and then usually forget :D).

So, Love the Forum, love some of the other maps I am seeing, and spurs me to try and emulate in CC3.

Thanks for Having me (and me poor spelling/grammar :D)

Cheers!

Robbie
09-10-2007, 07:45 AM
With a postcount of 49 in just a few weeks, you're most definitely welcome here ;)

NeonKnight
09-10-2007, 07:50 AM
I try. Lets just say, working graveyards, I get 'bored' ;)

Robbie
09-10-2007, 09:20 AM
My only complaint (and as the Admin guy I have to complain about something...I'm sure you understand ;)) is some of your posts could be merged...but thats just nit-pickiness at this stage...if it gets out of hand I'm sure I'll smack you around a bit for it...But...as a lesson to you...you can upload more than one attachment per post...some of your multiple posts seem to be because of attachments...try uploading more than one attachment per post :D

Still, welcome aboard!

NeonKnight
09-10-2007, 09:31 AM
I can?!?

I thought the system would only accept one attachment per post. Shows what a computer dummy I am :?:

So, when I put up an attachment, after the first is down, I just select another, yes? Is it 7 megs of attachments per post or 7megs per attachment (assuming JPEG for example)? Don't let my age fool you, I'm Kinda new to this.

Robbie
09-10-2007, 10:32 AM
I believe its per image.

pyrandon
09-10-2007, 11:25 AM
Welcome Neon! :)

Richardb
09-11-2007, 04:58 PM
Howdy!
Good to hear from another CC fan! I tend to agree that CC is one of the easiest programs to quickly create a simple map. It has a lot of complexity also, for advanced features, but again, having used Bryce, and Mojoworld, CC is practically simple, in my opinion!

ravells
09-13-2007, 07:54 AM
Hi Neon....seems a bit odd saying hi now, after I've read about 50 of your posts but I guess better late than never!

NeonKnight
10-09-2007, 07:31 PM
Just thought I would post this 'family photo' of me, my wife (Jung-Min Lee, from South Korea), my older son Seth, and my youngest son Darnell.

pyrandon
10-09-2007, 10:19 PM
Hahaha!! That's awesome! I may have to totally steal that idea from you, Neon!!!

ravells
10-10-2007, 02:58 AM
Lol! Brilliant! Better watch your youngest though, no telling who he might grow up to be!

NeonKnight
10-10-2007, 03:02 AM
What's funny, is we had a traditional Korean Wedding, and that is how the bride is done up (Very Similar to Padme as Queen Amidalla), so it was a natural for me to use one of our wedding pictures as a shoe-in for Amidalla) :)

http://marksesl.com/photos/3b.jpg