View Full Version : [Paid?] Need Help in developing a series of maps for a fantasy planet
01-25-2010, 04:52 PM
My friend and I have been developing a series of maps for this fantasy planet that we are trying to develop for our D&D campaigns. We have developed basic ideas/sketches for the hemispheres and regions. What we are looking for is help translating that out to make it look far better than we ever could. With the way our jobs are right we just don't have the time to learn a program. This could be paid and an open ended deal depending on the work load.
Please feel free to contact me if you are interested.
01-25-2010, 05:20 PM
Please review the sticky at the top of the forum and provide the additional information.
You'll be more likely to find someone to help you. :)
01-25-2010, 05:28 PM
* open ended...but I wouldn't want to drag on for a long time.
* I am looking for a world map and then broken down to hemisphere, region, country, and then town.
* Style - I will leave that up to overall artist. I really want this to be a collaborative effort.
Description of Map
* [I attach a scan of a rough sketch of the map I had in mind]
* [A brief verbal description e.g. - This will be a world map of three continents on an earthsized planet or this will be a map of a large coastal city]
* The scale of the map will be approximately X miles to the inch.
Quality & Size
* Professional / semi professional
* I would like to make high quality prints of these
* Size - I will leave that up for discussion.
* I will have copyright of the map
* I will have the right to use the image for commercial purposes, the artist will have the right to exhibit the image as part of his portfolio but not to exploit it for commercial gain.
01-26-2010, 02:29 PM
I believe this thread had a prefix to it, but I changed the prefixes, so it may need to be reset...but I don't know what it was.
Just cleaning up threads...
Is this paid or not?
Has it been taken, is it still open, or is it dropped?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3 Copyright © 2016 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.