PDA

View Full Version : [Paid - Taken] Work Request

OnlineGamingNetworkLLC
03-17-2010, 01:56 PM
Not sure if this is the correct forum to post on as I couldn't find a topic related to freelance requests.

We require a motivated freelance artist to create some maps for us over the next week. Our network is www.onlinegamingnetwork.net and we are in the midst of rebuilding one of our online games.

The map will be birdseye, of medieval content and follow a similar style path to World Of Warcraft maps.

Please post examples of your work and Skype contact information so we can contact you.

Thanks.

Online Gaming Network LLC

RobA
03-17-2010, 04:06 PM
Hi - I moved this to the mapmaking requests forum.

Please review the sticky post in this forum to provide as much information as possible to perspective artists as you can.

Also, you will not be able to receive pm's until 5 posts have been made.

-Rob A>

raejekii
03-17-2010, 04:48 PM
I can't use skype on this computer, but I do have e-mail. raejekii_nine@yahoo.com

My maps aren't typically wow style, but I could try for something more like that if you want. attached are two of my most recent maps.

Ascension
03-17-2010, 05:25 PM
I have heard of this thing called World of Warcraft. No idea of what it is or the style but you can take a look at the stuff in my signature to see what I can do.

Steel General
03-18-2010, 07:34 AM
I'll throw my proverbial hat in the ring as well... you can see some of my work by using the links in my signature below.

OnlineGamingNetworkLLC
03-18-2010, 11:23 AM
Thank you for all of your responses.

The position has now been filled.

OnlineGamingNetwork LLC