PDA

View Full Version : Hello from two game developers

EmpyreanGames
03-30-2010, 03:12 AM
Hi, we're EmpyreanGames,

Recently, my partner Jon and I came to the conclusion that we would like to commission a map. Both of us had heard of and looked over this forum before, and we thought our best opportunity to find an artist to create a beautiful map for our first RPG manual would be found here. We've sent a message to Ramah, who hasn't responded yet, and plan to make a post about a possible commission if he doesn't respond in the next week or so.

We look forward to talking to you interested artists, Empyrean Games

tilt
03-30-2010, 04:00 AM
hi there,
welcome to the forum, is it roleplaying games you make? I've just checked your homepage, but it doesn't really represent you well, does it? ;) only a forum and nothing to tell users what you do ... so I'm guessing you'll need an artist for that too ;) ... well, you've definitly come to the right place. Have fun and tell us more :)

Ramah
03-30-2010, 07:55 AM
Hey there, EmpyreanGames. Sorry I haven't responded to your message before now but I've not been around here much for the past few weeks.
I've now responded to your message by e-mail.

Welcome to the board.

NeonKnight
03-30-2010, 08:55 AM
Welcome to the guild!

Need any Module/Dungeon maps anytime soon ?;)

EmpyreanGames
03-30-2010, 10:28 AM
hi there,
welcome to the forum, is it roleplaying games you make? I've just checked your homepage, but it doesn't really represent you well, does it? ;) only a forum and nothing to tell users what you do ... so I'm guessing you'll need an artist for that too ;) ... well, you've definitly come to the right place. Have fun and tell us more :)

Our website is not up yet. We've run into this problem once already, and we might try to buy the domain name from them. Quite honestly, they don't seem to be using it for much. The name we have chosen for the website is currently Empyrean-Games.com. I'll make sure to drop a link here once it is up.

And, we will certainly share more information with you when we can!

EmpyreanGames
03-30-2010, 10:29 AM
Welcome to the guild!

Need any Module/Dungeon maps anytime soon ?;)

We likely will when we come closer to completing the game. Right now we are hammering out the rules, the art, and the background. We'll let you know!

mearrin69
03-30-2010, 10:32 AM
Welcome to the Guild! Good luck finding cartographers for your project...shouldn't be hard around here. :)
M

Steel General
03-30-2010, 04:40 PM
Welcome Aboard!