PDA

View Full Version : Bonecarverpm say Hello

bonecarverpm
03-30-2010, 06:05 PM
Hello all ,I have recently found this wonderful site and am looking forward to conversing with you all and sharing with you what I have drawn over many years of gaming . I eagerly look Forward to what I can Learn from the members of this site and their many years of experience using computer programs I am very unfamiliar with.

thanks in advance.

Coyotemax
03-30-2010, 06:27 PM
Welcome to the guild! From what I've seen of your non mapping work on deviant art (yes, i recognize the name, woot!) I'm ready to be blown away with what you've already got :P

NeonKnight
03-30-2010, 06:36 PM
Welcome to the Guild!

bonecarverpm
03-30-2010, 06:57 PM
ya i finally made my way here , thanks to coyotemax, every one can now blame him from now on ...LOL.

as soon as i get my proverbial .... together and I get a decent scanner I will gladly post here my work but until then i will probably be asking a lot of how to questions and commenting. but ya my maps are as detailed as my carvings and jewelry work if not more so , Examples of the carvings are under bonecarverpm at Deviant art.

thanks again

Redrobes
03-30-2010, 07:57 PM
Heck that horn is something ! I can see why it took so long to find it and carve it. People go and see the deviant pages :o

tilt
03-31-2010, 03:12 PM
hi there - looking foward to seing your works then... and now I'll have to go look you up on DA too :)

Steel General
03-31-2010, 04:25 PM
Welcome Aboard!