Campaign Map, Feedback welcome
I really find all of this quite useful. Having owned Campaign Cartographer for some time now I more recently updated to CC3 and find that I'm going to update the map I was using for the campaign too.
The game is not a RPG, its more of a "You are the King" type of game. You determine all manner of things to do with your nation as time passes by.
So the #1 priority for the map is game functionality. I'm also trying to add a nice touch here and there to not make it so bland. I'll add a few images so you get what I'm talking about.
Input is most welcome.
I'll explain the images quick.
1) A normal campaign looks like that. So any CC map is a big improvement.
2) A sample of another game using Campaign Cartographer, pretty excellent improvement.
3) My old sample prior to new map and CC3
4) New format, CC3, not complete with new symbols but all the data, game information shown.
5) An Island with no game data yet except for region borders and names.
Thanks for your time!