Greetings fellow cartographers/gamers!
If you haven't seen my post in the introduction thread, I've been a member for some time now but I'm just beginning to post, so here ya go! I'm always looking to improve, so comments and criticism are welcome.
Since the majority of my work is made for publication or sale I can't post complete drawings, and many are just samples of what fits on the scanner, but I think they give a good example of my work.
1. (AutoCAD) This is the ground floor of a large temple complex intended for a larger city. I got the idea while perusing a book on the architecture of cathedrals.
2. (AutoCAD) A castle's ground floor. A large church/temple dominates the floorplan. I created this castle as more of a fortified manor than an entirely defensive structure.
3. (Pen and ink) This is the front elevation of a Victorian-style house designed for a horror game.
4. (Pen and ink) One of my older drawings, I created this hut built against a low cliff that gives a false impression of size. When the players enter they find that the small hut extends back and down into rough-hewn chambers
5. (Pen and ink) The ground floor of a great hall.