Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 55

Thread: Roleplaying in the CWBP.

  1. #31
      Redrobes is offline
    Software Dev/Rep Redrobes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,777
    Blog Entries
    4

    Post

    I reckon there should be this mutable very near history and the 'now' and then a separate list for what characters would like to happen and then there is a list of entries for the fixed history - too late to change. That bit should be the one that reads like a book. All the characters chatter on the now and occasionally change the near past. They also need to maintain the future wish list from very near future which is quite clear to the far flung when it all gets very fuzzy.

  2. #32
    Guild Journeyer Feralspirit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Utah, United States
    Posts
    134

    Post

    Link to DDI Character Builder Demo.

    D*****, spoke too soon. Have downloaded the program, I can't get it to run.

    Boy, that would have saved me. Being completely new to 4e system, an automated character generator sounded perfect. Anywhere else I can try?

    Found this character sheet, but it seems impossible to navigate. My participation may have to wait until I can acquire 4E Player's Hand.
    Last edited by Feralspirit; 06-23-2009 at 11:46 PM.
    Doubt is an unpleasant condition, but certainty is absurd. -Voltaire

  3. #33
    Guild Artisan industrygothica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    769

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Redrobes View Post
    I reckon there should be this mutable very near history and the 'now' and then a separate list for what characters would like to happen and then there is a list of entries for the fixed history - too late to change. That bit should be the one that reads like a book. All the characters chatter on the now and occasionally change the near past. They also need to maintain the future wish list from very near future which is quite clear to the far flung when it all gets very fuzzy.
    Huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by Feralspirit View Post
    Link to DDI Character Builder Demo.

    D*****, spoke too soon. Have downloaded the program, I can't get it to run.

    Boy, that would have saved me. Being completely new to 4e system, an automated character generator sounded perfect. Anywhere else I can try?

    Found this character sheet, but it seems impossible to navigate. My participation may have to wait until I can acquire 4E Player's Hand.
    I dunno... if you want basic, just tell me what you're shooting for and I can autogenerate something for you. Then you can just add the fluffy bits. It's a fantastic piece of software, really.


    -IG

  4. #34
      Korash is offline
    Community Leader Korash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    1,306

    Post

    yup, I have the demo and setup, but it is copyrighted. don't think that it should be posted here because of that. I also found out that PMs don't allow attachments Sorry guys
    Art Critic = Someone with the Eye of an Artist, Words of a Bard, and the Talent of a Rock.

    Please take my critiques as someone who Wishes he had the Talent

  5. #35
    Guild Artisan industrygothica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    769

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Korash View Post
    yup, I have the demo and setup, but it is copyrighted. don't think that it should be posted here because of that. I also found out that PMs don't allow attachments Sorry guys
    Did you think that I was asking you to upload the character builder here? If so, I wasn't, as I've already got the fully registered version. I just wanted to know if other people had it so they could make 4e characters easily.

  6. #36
      Talroth is offline
    Guild Journeyer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    PEI, Canada
    Posts
    213

    Default

    I'm not the biggest fan of the options in 4e compared to what is there in 3.5, but oh well.

    I'm somewhat thinking of stir crazy stone dumb, charismatic halfling paladin who prays to a god no one else knows, but somehow his spell abilities still work,...

  7. #37
    Guild Artisan industrygothica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    769

    Post

    I took the liberty of putting up some forums for us on my website to use, if anyone wants to. It's nothing fancy, but it'll get the job done.

    Link


    -IG

  8. #38
      Talroth is offline
    Guild Journeyer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    PEI, Canada
    Posts
    213

    Default

    The only issue I see with your site is the right hand bar is kind of a waste of space for the forums. Head banners work far nicer on forums than side bars.

  9. #39
    Guild Artisan industrygothica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    769

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Talroth View Post
    The only issue I see with your site is the right hand bar is kind of a waste of space for the forums. Head banners work far nicer on forums than side bars.
    Agreed - I just couldn't find another template that I liked, and I don't feel like creating my own.

    I'll keep looking for something a bit more suitable. Thanks for the input.


    -IG

  10. #40
    Guild Journeyer Feralspirit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Utah, United States
    Posts
    134

    Post

    Very cool, IG. Sorry about not being very familiar with Ansium, is Kunena the name of the region where you will begin play?

    lol, just clicked on the link, I guess not.

    Oh, regarding your offer to generate a character, the character sheet I found is intrigueing enough to motivate me to get a player's hand. I'd like to learn the system for myself. Thanks anyway.
    Last edited by Feralspirit; 06-25-2009 at 10:54 PM.
    Doubt is an unpleasant condition, but certainty is absurd. -Voltaire

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •