I will consider doing that once I'm "finished". Do you think it would be better with or without design notes (a partial list of dungeon stocking ideas)?
Meanwhile, here is Dungeon #9:
- Area 2: Spiral stairs lead down to area 3 after 80' and area 8 after 100'.
- Area 8i is a 10'x10' elevator room with a secret door to area 27.
- Area 28a: the molten lake is 30' to 370' deep.
- Area 32: the spiral stairs lead to a lower level.
- Area 40: the passage into this area is a wind tunnel blowing in the direction the arrow points.
- Area 48: crushing walls trap
- Area 49: spiked wall trap in doorway
- Areas 64-74 have been darkened and are connected to the complex by the secret passage (gray dotted lines) from area 53.
A = teleport trap
B = random encounter
C = closed pit
D, E = planned encounter