With the 97th Map of the Week we take a look at the Pride of Slovania inn within the Southwood Fortress of the Slovanian Royal County.
Key to the floor plan of the Pride of Slovania Inn (Location No. 1
Cellar: (not mapped)
The cellar serves only as a storage area for the kitchen.
1. Main Entrance.
2. Public Room.
3. Rear Door.
4. Outhouse (Jakes).
6. Beer tap and food pickup window.
7. Cellar stairway door.
8. Guest room reception.
9. Stairway to 2nd story.
10. Stairway to ground floor and 3rd story.
11. Guest lounge.
12. Corridor and guest rooms. The numbers in parentheses are the individual room numbers.
3rd through 5th stories (not mapped).
The owners have their private apartments on the 3rd and 4th stories. The waitresses have their rooms on the 5th story.
You can get the floor plans in two versions:
1. The Fractal Mapper (TM) 8 version in FMP format, fully editable, from our J÷rgar web page (7.9 MB).
2. As two JPG flat maps of 3000 Pixels x 2080 Pixels each (total 4.3 MB), available above.
Both versions are released for personal and commercial use under the Open Game License Version 1.0a, which you can read on the J÷rgar website at:
The J÷rgar World
Next week: Slovania - the West Fortress
The Vintyri (TM) Project