With the 107th Map of the Week we look at the secret encampment of the deep devil Gur×agh in the ruins of the old Ăsir settlement known as Forest Watch. All that survives of the Ăsir military settlement is the keep, where Gur×agh dwells.
Gur×agh is a servant of the devil Gadreel in Slovanian Newhouse. Its mission is to realize Gadreel's plan to spark a civil war in the southern kingdom of Windland through targeted arson. The devil's agents will learn how to set fires that can lead to an entire town burning. They then plan to set such fires in Windland in such a manner that it appears they were the doing of agents of rival nobles.
The deep devil Gur×agh trains the agents in the ruins of Forest Watch. As part of their training, they set fire to buildings that Gur×agh has had constructed in the ruins. This training base has no conflicts with the law in the Royal County because Gur×agh has bribed the corrupt Count Prokop to ignore its activities.
Key to the map of the Forest Watch Ruin:
1. Storage Shed. For supplies and equipment.
2. The Keep. All of the inhabitants of the ruin live in the keep.
3. The Forest Trail to the Ruin.
4. Burnt Ruins. The remnants of buildings that were used in arson exercises.
You can get the map in two versions:
1. The Fractal Mapper (TM) 8 version in FMP format, fully editable (16 MB), from the J÷rgar website:
2. A JPG flat map of 3000 Pixels x 2250 Pixels (3 MB), available above.
Both versions are released for personal and commercial use under the Open Game License Version 1.0a, which you can read on the J÷rgar website at:
The J÷rgar World
Next week: River County
The Vintyri (TM) Project