Jörðgarð Map of Week #129 - Portage Inn
Attachment 58811 Attachment 58812
With the 129th Map of the Week we take a look at the Portage Inn in the village of South Docks in Slovania's River County.
The entire structure is a woodframe building with a wood shingle roof. All illumination is from candles. There is no heating in the building. It is a tinderbox. If someone were to start a fire, the inn would go up quickly in flames.
1. Main Entrance.
2. Public Room.
3. Rear Door.
4. Beer Tap.
6. Broom Closet and Jakes. The offal shaft from the 2nd story jakes is in the broom closet.
8. Trapdoor to Cellar (not mapped).
9. Stairs Upward. At the top is the 2nd storly landing.
11. Broom Closet.
12. Corridor and Guest Rooms. The numbers in paranthese are room numbers.
You can get this map in two versions:
1. The Fractal Mapper (TM) 8 version in FMP format, fully editable (7.5 MB) from the Jörðgarð website.
2. Two JPG flat maps of 3000 Pixels x 2740 Pixels each (5.8 MB), available above.
Both versions are released for personal and commercial use under the Open Game License Version 1.0a, which you can read on the Jörðgarð website at:
The Jörðgarð World
Next Week: Grainland County