With the 142nd Map of the Week we take at the Well at the World's End Inn in the Equatorial Gate outpost on the southwesternmost tip of the Barony of Desert's End, Grainland County and the Kingdom of Slovania. At this point on the equator, the abandoned part of the Midworld Mountains in the giant kingdom of Auarhome are to the west, the Fj÷rm River and the Muspell Desert to the east and no man's land to the south. The latter is a tropical area 300 miles/500 km long that no country claims. All of the details regarding this area can be found in the description beginning upon Page 553 of the free PDF accessory "The Northwest, Volume I," available for download from the J÷rgar (TM) website (address below).
Key to the Floor Plans of the Well at the End of the World Inn
1. Entrance to the Horse Stable.
2. Well at the World's End.
3. Horse Stable.
4. Main Inn Entrance.
5. Public Room.
6. Bricked-up Chimney.
7. Beer Tap.
8. Food Service.
10. Trapdoor to Storage Cellar (not mapped).
11. Rear Door to the Outhouse.
12. Stairway Between the Ground Floor and the 2nd Story.
13. Stairway to the 3rd Story
14. Guest Rooms.
15. Open Bay Dormitory.
You can get these floor plans in two versions:
1. The Fractal Mapper (TM) 8 version in FMP format, fully editable (10 MB) from the J÷rgar website.
2. As two JPG flat map of 3000 Pixels x 3000 Pixels each, (5 MB), available above.
Both versions are released for personal and commercial use under the Open Game License Version 1.0a, which you can read on the J÷rgar website at:
The J÷rgar World
Next Week: Dark Hills: Blackwitches' Lair Trail
The Vintyri (TM) Project