Absolutely stunning. Handsomerob would be proud! (He uses similar techniques or at least makes similar looking maps). The legend makes it for me.
Have some Rep!!
Sublime. Love the various heraldric devices. Looks great, completely.
I think, therefore I am a nerd.
Cogito, ergo sum nerdem.
Check out my blog: "The Undiscovered Author"
It's the story of a writer... follow me in my simple quest to get published, and share your own writing stories, adventures and writerly tips.
Pimping my worldmap here. Still WIP... long way to go, but I'm pretty proud of what I've done so far...
Huh, a really really excellent Map!
This map is gorgeous and the heraldry at the bottom-left is magnificent.
I like the map extremely much and it look very pro.. I have a small request, but first the background for the request.. I am in my spare time helping in a youth club in the "ghetto" were i live, and for the youngster we started a project where they are telling stories based upon screenshots from their favourite game, now they asked if they couldn't make a story project where they combine their stories into one.. But they needed a fictional world as base for it, so i have seen your map i find it perfect for them to use for their stories...
* Is it okay, if i use this map for a non-commercial, non-profit charity project..?
* If its okay, do you have some more info about the Torrentine Empire i can use inspiration and background information..?
* Finally do you have some bigger pictures of the national symbols..?
* Any other information or help would also be appreciated..?
Thanks in advance and is looking forward to your answer...
- I wanted to send you a PM, but i am not allowed, i properly still to new in the forums.
Last edited by Bedouin; 01-25-2010 at 08:01 AM.
My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Ghoraja Juun, my largely stagnated campaign setting.
Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.