The production framework as I see it:
1. First I am going to create a 3 adventure module mini-campaign arc that will probably be ready for PDF publication in May or June called: The Gaijin Gift, as it will be an adventure with a party of standard D&D classes from Ansium or outside the Empire of Kaidan; "gaijin" is outsiders.
2. Thoughts are I may be creating a Kaidenese mini-campaign arc of 3 adventures that are locally grown Kaidan characters. Hopefully this campaign can coincide with Pathfinder's official release, then publish this as a Pathfinder product. As well as republishing The Gaijin Gift as Pathfinder at that time also.
3. Then I'll begin work on a setting format for Kaiden in hard cover form. That will be the expensive production.
Plus I got other ideas in case the product/setting works...
1. The Book of Katta - a martial arts and oriental weapons arts book for Kaidan as well as use in any other Pathfinder setting with martial arts needs. To include Katta schools each which have their own progression of specific feats to conform to a given style. Some of those feats, fall under "wire-fu" Ki powers special combat maneuvers. Perhaps some martial arts prestige classes, including Ninja/Ninjutsu as well as weapons and magic items for martial artists. (Hard bound edition.)
2. Obake - the Beastiary of Kaidan, a Monsters Manual product (hard bound).
3. Then perhaps a full campaign arc taking PCs from 1st to 20th level+ in both PDF and printed softbound format.