Would love help with Setting Map for a rough drafted Slavic Nation.
Hello! I am currently drafting up ideas for a Dungeons and Dragons campaign with a small group of friends and I drafted up an idea of the map but was wondering if someone would be kind enough to improve on it. The setting is a pseudo-slavic nation wrought with religious turmoil and geologically filled with forests, mires, and lots of snow. Below are the details as listed by the official sticky.
* No time constraints at the moment.
* I am looking for a map in the following style:http://www.wizards.com/dnd/images/ma..._dpi_nv390.jpg
Description of Map
* I attached a scan of a rough sketch of the map I had in mind
* This is a map of a northern pseudo-Slavic country, which has only 4 settlements of note. Surrounding the city of Zeal are miles of burnt forests, followed by actual pine forests. The city of Rastrad is surrounded by miles and miles of fields and foothills. Hobb is within a marsh that expands into forests and mountains in the south. World's End is built on the edge of the land and into a glacier. Ice floes exist off the northern border. Rocky mountains can be found in the south, and within some of the forests.
* The scale of the map will be approximately 10 miles to the inch.
If city names could be left off the final product, that would be wonderful.
Thank you all--have a pleasant day.
Just found this, and would like to take a stab at it, are you still interested?
just so I've got an idea of the regions you're wanting is this attached image close?
Sorry for the delay, yeah, regionally that looks awesome. Thanks sir.
Tags for this Thread