Earth -- As The Cartographers Got It Wrong
I want a map of Earth, but as cartographers, explorers, philosophers, and writers throughout the ages have got it wrong.
- Earth should be flat. Ships who get too close the edge should literally expect to fall off.
- Atlantis should be somewhere as another continent.
- California should be an island.
- Hy-Brazil and other mythical islands really do exist.
- Nortwest passage should cut through Canada.
- The Fountain of Youth should be in Florida.
- The Seven Cities of Gold are somewhere in the American Southwest.
- As many other misconceptions and historical cartographic mistakes as possible.
- Everything should exist as realistically as possible on one map--as if this was Earth in a parallel universe.
Hiya Darth, you may want to read the sticky on map requests and amend your post to include all of the information it suggests you include. You're missing some information that folks will need to consider your request.
As an aside: This is a BIG project for an unpaid request. You may want to modify the tone of your message a bit, as it comes off as a bit demanding, as currently written.