City Map for 1980s-style RPG campaign
My game group is starting a new campaign using GURPS, heavily influenced by the aesthetics of Miami Vice, GTA Vice City and 1980s American pop culture in general.
For this endeavor, I'm looking for someone to design the map (top-down & modern) of the city the adventure's gonna take place in (think: mash-up between Miami, Los Angeles & San Diego). Here's GTA's Vice City for reference.
As for details:
- the map size should be A2 and needs to be printable.
- there are a few fixed locations needed for play (Harbor, Marina, Beach, Financial District, Downtown etc). Otherwise, you can go wild.
- the campaign's gonna take place in 1986, and the map should emphasize this. In other words, break out the pastel and neon colors. ;)
- the group's gonna chip in, but since we're mostly students, payment is likely to be a small amount (aka, the price of a few pints of beer at your favourite pub, a nice steak at the butcher's, a *really* large cup of Starbuck's coffee). However, we're willing to spent a little extra depending on quality. You'll receive the money via PayPal.
- the game's starting in June, so the deadline is the 25th of May.
- we need to print the thing (see above); otherwise, you'll retain all copyright.
I think that's all. If there are any questions, reply here or find me on Twitter.
Best & Thanks,