Multiple maps for fund raising event
Attached is a map we use for a fund raising event (an event run by all volunteers). The event has a total of 6 similar maps - 1 more complicated, 2 the same and 2 easier/less complex (shorter routes). All of the routes are primarily a derivative of the attached map.
We could easily use the same map but I'm curious if anyone has any really creative ideas on how to change this (more interesting, appealing, entertaining, fun, etc)...without making it a huge project. The organization is able to pay for design work but it's in the context of a fund raising event.
- roads clearly marked
- green arrows indicate route direction
- route highlighted
- confusing intersections enlarged
- there is a back side with a cue sheet
- Pay - opened, method - paypal, check, etc
- Quality/size - 8.5x11
- Date - need by July 7+/-
- Copyright - opened, but we would like to reserve right to use the design in future years
- Future opportunity - this is an annual event with route modifications.
- questions RideDirector (at) MarinCyclists dot com
Last edited by Douglas; 05-22-2013 at 06:51 PM.
Reason: Reviewed "Read Me"